The OneDrive gallery application, accessible in your Airtame Cloud account, lets you display inspiring images which rotate according to the time interval you select.
How to set it up:
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account
- Go to the Homescreen tab
- Select the device that you want to show the OneDrive Gallery app on
- Click "Switch app"
- Click “Authenticate with Microsoft” to sync with your OneDrive account
- Select the folder that contains your preferred images
- Select a time interval between images (e.g. 15 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, etc.)
- Choose whether the name of the image folder (e.g. “Company Trip 2019”) should be toggled “on” or “off”
- Click "Save" in the upper righthand corner
- Click "Apply changes" in the upper righthand corner
Supported files: JPEG
If you have any questions please reach out to us via the chat icon on this page, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org