Prerequisites: This is a paid feature. The Airtame device must have a seat in our Airtame Cloud Plus plan. Learn more.
The OneDrive gallery application, accessible in your Airtame Cloud account, lets you display inspiring images which rotate according to the time interval you select.
How to set it up:
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account
- Go to the Screens tab
- Select one or multiple screens
- Click Edit settings
- Select an app, Add or click on the X to replace the current one
- Choose the OneDrive Gallery app
- Click Authenticate with Microsoft to sync with your OneDrive account
- Select the folder that contains your preferred images
- Select a time interval between images (e.g. 15 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, etc.)
- Choose whether the name of the image folder (e.g. “Company Trip 2019”) should be toggled “on” or “off”
- Save and Apply changes
Supported files: JPEG
- Schedule different apps to play on loop
- Configure a Sleep Schedule for your Airtame through the Device settings on your Airtame Cloud
- OneDrive Gallery supports Office 365 accounts, and not self-hosted Microsoft Exchanges.
- Getting started
- Customize your screen's background overlay
- Airtame Cloud - Security
- Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.