The Homescreen app, accessible in your Airtame Cloud, gives you a brand new way of customizing your Airtame's Homescreen.
- Select a custom image to be displayed on the righthand side of your display.
- Upload your own logo to show in the upper left corner
- Show the current time
- Let's you customize the "Guidance text" to fit your needs.
- Integrate with Google Calendar of Office 365 to show current and upcoming events.
Size or elements:
How to set it up:
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account
- Go to the "Homescreen" tab
- Select preferred device
- Click "Switch app"
- Select "Homescreen Preview"
- Under “Room schedule”, select which room the app should be linked to, based on the ones available via your organization’s calendar
- Set “Image”: choose to either leave the default image or upload your own. Size: 930x1040px, assuming your screen is 1080p
- Set “Logo”: Upload your preferred logo. Size: 200px by 80px and any image of different proportions will be constrained within that.
We recommend using a transparent PNG.
- Under “Guidance text”, choose to either leave the default information (i.e. screen sharing instructions) or customize the text based on your preference. To customize text check this article.
- Under “Time settings”, choose the relevant time zone in order for the clock to be displayed in the top middle of the Airtame-equipped screen
- Click “Save” in the upper righthand corner
- Click “Apply changes” in the upper righthand corner
⚠️Keep in mind when customizing text that H1 is 2px bigger than the remaining header styles and H2-H6 are all the same size at 28px.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us via the blue chat icon in the bottom righthand corner of this page, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org