Prerequisites: This is a paid feature. The Airtame device must have a seat in our Airtame Cloud Plus plan. Learn more.
The Homescreen app, accessible in your Airtame Cloud, gives you a brand new way of customizing your Airtame's screen.
- Select a custom image to be displayed on the righthand side of your display.
- Upload your own logo to show in the upper left corner
- Show the current time
- Let's you customize the "Guidance text" to fit your needs.
- Integrate with Google Calendar or Office 365 to show current and upcoming events.
Size or elements:
How to set it up:
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account
- Go to the Screens tab
- Select one or multiple screens
- Click Edit settings
- Select an app, Add or click on the X to replace the current one
- Choose the Homescreen app
- Under “Room schedule”, select which room the app should be linked to, based on the ones available via your organization’s calendar
- Set “Image”: choose to either leave the default image or upload your own. Size: 930x1040px, assuming your screen is 1080p
- Set “Logo”: Upload your preferred logo. Size: 200px by 80px and any image of different proportions will be constrained within that.
We recommend using a transparent PNG.
- Under “Guidance text”, choose to either leave the default information (i.e. screen sharing instructions) or customize the text based on your preference. To customize text check this article.
- Under “Time settings”, choose the relevant time zone in order for the clock to be displayed in the top middle of the Airtame-equipped screen
- Save and Apply changes
Note: Keep in mind when customizing text that H1 is 2px bigger than the remaining header styles and H2-H6 are all the same size at 28px.
The user enabling Office 365 requires an Exchange Online Kiosk licence
- Schedule different apps to play on loop
- Configure a Sleep Schedule for your Airtame through the Device settings on your Airtame Cloud
- Getting started
- Customize your screen's background overlay
- Airtame Cloud - Security
- Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.