Click here to learn more about the proxy support
The following process describes how to install Proxy support on Airtame
- Update the Airtame Firmware version to 3.5.0 or later on your Airtame devices.
- Update the Airtame App version to 3.4.0 or later.
- Configure the proxy settings on your Airtame device.
⚠️ Configuring proxy settings is currently not available from Linux platform, but will be possible later
⚠️ Configuring proxy is not possible from Chrome OS platform.
3. Configure proxy
Open the Airtame device settings via Airtame app and configure proxy:
⚠️ Current limitations
- We do not support Web Proxy Auto-Discovery protocol
- The current implementation of Proxy doesn't support authentication with username and password. If you need this method of authentication for your proxy, please reach out to us with that request.
💡Please reach out to us with any feedback or issues while configuring Airtame proxy support on your Airtame device