Prerequisites: This is a paid feature. The Airtame device must have a seat in our Airtame Cloud Plus plan. Learn more.
The Dropbox Gallery app, accessible from your Airtame Cloud account, will allow you to: authenticate with your Dropbox account, select a Dropbox folder, select the amount of time (interval) between images being displayed, and even show the shared Dropbox folder on-screen to allow others to easily collaborate on screens background images.
Note: The Dropbox app does not support full PowerPoint presentations. Please separate and save the PowerPoint presentation slides as individual image files. Instructions here. (section: 'Save a single slide as an image')
How to set it up:
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account
- Go to the Screens tab
- Select one or multiple screens
- Click Edit settings
- Select an app, Add or click on the X to replace the current one
- Choose the Dropbox Gallery app
- Click "Connect with Dropbox" and sign into Dropbox with your Dropbox account or with Dropbox's Google integration.
- Click "Choose a folder" with Dropbox and select the folder you wish to use.
- Select an interval time for switching between images.
- Choose whether to enable or disable the Dropbox folder name on the Airtame-equipped screen.
- Save and Apply changes
️Supported files: .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .SVG, .GIF, .TIFF
- Schedule different apps to play on loop
- Configure a Sleep Schedule for your Airtame through the Device settings on your Airtame Cloud
- Getting started
- Customize your screen's background overlay
- Airtame Cloud - Security
- Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.