Prerequisites: This is a paid feature. The Airtame device must have a seat in our Airtame Cloud Plus plan. Learn more.
The Dropbox Gallery app, accessible from your Airtame Cloud account, will allow you to: authenticate with your Dropbox account, select a Dropbox folder, select the amount of time (interval) between images being displayed, and even show the shared Dropbox folder on-screen to allow others to easily collaborate on screens background images.
Note: The Dropbox app does not support full PowerPoint presentations. Please separate and save the PowerPoint presentation slides as individual image files. Instructions here. (section: 'Save a single slide as an image')
How to set it up:
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account
- Go to the Screens tab
- Select one or multiple screens
- Click Edit settings
- Select an app, Add or click on the X to replace the current one
- Choose the Dropbox Gallery app
- Click "Connect with Dropbox" and sign into Dropbox with your Dropbox account or with Dropbox's Google integration.
- Click "Choose a folder" with Dropbox and select the folder you wish to use.
- Select an interval time for switching between images.
- Choose whether to enable or disable the Dropbox folder name on the Airtame-equipped screen.
- Save and Apply changes
️Supported files: .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, .SVG, .GIF, .TIFF
- Schedule different apps to play on loop
- Configure a Sleep Schedule for your Airtame through the Device settings on your Airtame Cloud
- Getting started
- Customize your screen's background overlay
- Airtame Cloud - Security
- Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.