- Make sure your Airtame is powered on.
- Use a pin to press and hold the button of the Airtame for at least 10 seconds, until you see a purple LED light come on, then release when you see the white flashing light.
- Wait to see the message: "Resetting to factory settings" on the Airtame-equipped screen.
- Airtame will reboot after a couple of seconds and start up again, showing a "get started" message.
Airtame is not resetting
- Reboot the Airtame, wait for 10 seconds and then try again. It is always possible to reset Airtame.
- Make sure you release after purple LED comes on