- Download and open the Airtame app from airtame.com/start
- Drag Airtame app into the Applications folder of your computer.
3. Launch the Airtame app. The icon will show in the menu bar.
️ ⚠️MacOS 10.14 Mojave has extra security features that will display these two warnings:
️☝️This warning is related to the Airtame app trying to see nearby WiFis (necessary for detecting new Airtame devices ready to be set up).
️☝️This warning is related to the required macOS audio driver "Soundflower", used as a virtual audio input that the app can capture from for streaming audio.
4. The first time you open the Airtame app on your Mac, you will see this notification and you will have to click on Enable Audio:
5. You will then be asked to enter the admin password for your computer:
6. Your Mac's security features will block the system extension the first time around, and you will see these notifications. Click on OK and then on Enable audio:
7. You will again be asked to to enter the admin password for your computer:
8. Give access to access System Preferences by clicking on OK.
9. Click on Allow like shown on the picture below or within your Mac go to System Preferences -> Security and Privacy and click Allow:
☝️You will need to enter your admin password to allow this driver.
If you have any related questions you can reach out to us via live chat (click on the icon on the bottom right corner of this page), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org