🎯 Airtame 2 is powered by a 2.3A 5V power adaptor.
🎯 Airtame 2 cannot be powered via USB port.
🎯 HDMI adapters can be used to convert the cable to VGA, DVI & DP.
🎯 Use only the provided power adapter.
🎯 The Aircord is not compatible with any USB extenders and, if necessary, should only be extended on the Power-side using Airtame extension cord.
🎯 Airtame 2 is compatible with our Airtame PoE Adapter.
How to assemble the AC power adapter
Airtame comes with a US power adapter which can be adapted with EU, UK and AUS plugs. To connect the plug of your choice, follow these steps:
- Take the PSU (power supply unit) and the adapter of your choice.
- Slide the socket over the prongs of the power adapter.
*If the Aircord is too short - you can purchase the Airtame Extension Cord to provide additional flexibility. You can purchase one here.
How to use Airtame with PoE
Airtame 2 has a compatible Airtame PoE Adapter (sold separately) that replaces the power adapter.
Airtame 2 provides flexible mounting options for permanent and non-permanent installations. When choosing a spot, remember to:
- Place the Airtame as close to the line of sight with the nearest AP as possible.
- Place Airtame within 50 feet (15 meters) of an AP.
- Use an HDMI-in that is in the direction of the nearest AP.
- Try to avoid placing Airtame 2 behind WiFi blockers like the TV or furniture.
- Hide the cabling out of sight by using the adhesive strip.
Permanent vs non-permanent
- Permanent installations: use the adhesive strips of the wall mount and Aircord to permanently fix the Airtame 2 to the TV, projector or the wall beside it.
- Non-permanent installations: use only the magnetism of the wall mount to fix the Airtame to a metallic part of the TV or projector. Remember to leave the red seal on the adhesive pads.
⏭ Continue to the next step by clicking here
👉 More information
- Airtame 2 security features: Airtame security