WatchGuard firewall must be running Firmware version 12.1.x or higher. Earlier versions do not support multicast. In "Fireware Policy Manager", create policy rules to open the following ports:
8125 UDP PC to Airtame Device Management
Fireware Policy Manager network configuration
WatchGuard wireless setup
- Go to: Network => Wireless => Configure Access Point 1 => Wireless
- Uncheck: Prohibit Client to Client wireless network traffic
- Go to: Network => Multicast
- Check: “Enable Multicast Routing”
- Add Interfaces: – ath1 (Bridge) & Trusted_Wi-Fi
- Save configuration to Firebox
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.