- Presenter mode works with PowerPoint and Google Slides on Windows and macOS computers via Single Window Sharing in the Airtame app.
- For macOS, you can use the native streaming protocol AirPlay for presenter mode. For Windows, there is the possibility of using Miracast, Windows' native streaming protocol. Learn more about these options here: Extend your screen with Airtame
- For sharing to additional Airtame-equipped displays, simply open the app and click "+ Add screen" next to the name of the desired Airtame display(s).
- Find printable "How to use presenter mode" posters at the bottom of this article.
For how to use Single Window Sharing and information about current limitations, please read this article: Single Window Sharing
Presenter mode using PowerPoint for Windows and macOS
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and select "Start From Beginning"
- Open the Airtame app and select “Share window”.
Note: If you are on Windows, to access your toolbar and find the Airtame app, first click the "Windows" button on your computer keyboard.
- In PowerPoint, click on the presentation window you want to share.
- Right-click on the slide and select "Show Presenter View".
Presenter mode using Google Slides on Windows and macOS
- Make sure your browser window is not in full-screen mode.
- In your Google Slides presentation, select "Present" and then “Presenter view”.
- In the Airtame app, find the Airtame select “Share window”.
- In Google Slides, click on the presentation window you want to share.
By default, the streaming will not be shown in full screen. On Windows, you can switch to full screen mode:
Guides: How to use presenter mode
You can access and download your preferred guide here: Presenter mode
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.