Integrate Google Slides with Airtame to run presentations.
- Your slides will be updated automatically when edits have been made, although it might take up to 5 minutes for changes to be visible on the screen.
- Using the integration you do not have to "Publish to the web...". meaning your presentation will not be made publicly available and can now stay private.
How to set up
- Enable "Homescreen" view on your Airtame Cloud account.
- Select the device/devices that you want to show your Google Slides on.
- Click on "Switch App".
- Select the Google Slides application.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Select a slideshow and chose a time interval to show each slide.
- Click "Save" and then "Apply changes".
- Memory intensive slideshows will not load on the Airtame device. You should therefore refrain from inserting images larger than full-HD (1920x1080) into the presentation. The presentation should not use more than 150 MB of total memory (RAM) usage.
- Using transitions between slides is not recommended, as they won't render nicely on the screen, due to hardware limitations.
- You can use presentations that have been shared with you just make sure to move the shared files from the "Shared with me" section to your "My Dive" section.
️Homescreen will continue to be in public beta and unpaid at the moment, giving you the opportunity to explore these apps without additional requirements. As we develop more apps along with more features, we are planning to introduce a subscription model for premium users which will be required for gaining access to certain functionalities.