Prerequisites: This is a paid feature. The Airtame device must have a seat in our Airtame Cloud Plus plan. Learn more.
Integrate Google Slides with Airtame to run presentations.
- Your slides will be updated automatically when edits have been made, although it might take up to 5 minutes for changes to be visible on the screen.
- Using the integration you do not have to "Publish to the web...". meaning your presentation will not be made publicly available and can now stay private.
How to set it up:
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account
- Go to the Screens tab
- Select one or multiple screens
- Click Edit settings
- Select an app, Add or click on the X to replace the current one
- Choose the Google Slides app
- Log in to your Google account.
- Select a slideshow and chose a time interval to show each slide.
- Save and Apply changes
- Memory intensive slideshows will not load on the Airtame device. You should therefore refrain from inserting images larger than full-HD (1920x1080) into the presentation. The presentation should not use more than 150 MB of total memory (RAM) usage.
- Using transitions between slides is not recommended, as they won't render nicely on the screen, due to hardware limitations.
- If you want to use presentations that have been shared with you just make sure to move the shared files from the "Shared with me" section to your "My Drive" section. The Slides' share settings will not be modified.
- Schedule different apps to play on loop
- Configure a Sleep Schedule for your Airtame through the Device settings on your Airtame Cloud
- Getting started
- Customize your screen's background overlay
- Airtame Cloud - Security
- Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.