- Monitor and manage all Airtames from a single place and perform bulk edits like updating and rebooting.
- Get a live preview of the Homescreen content on each Airtame.
- Configure Airtame Homescreen including the guide text and use a variety of integrations like Google Slides, Google Calendar.
- Create groups and set user permissions to organize and restrict access.
Learn how Hult International Business School uses Airtame Cloud to manage their fleet of Airtames:
- For a full overview of benefits from using Airtame Cloud: https://airtame.com/airtame-cloud/
- Check our recent webinar: Getting started with Airtame Cloud
Current feature set
👨💻Airtames - Monitoring and Management
Monitor all your Airtames:
- Status for each device (Online, offline, streaming).
- View Network connection status (SSID or Ethernet) and RSSI.
- Check IP addresses.
- Check Access point status - enabled/disabled.
- Check the Airtame firmware version.
- Create groups of devices. Expand, collapse, and rearrange the groups.
- Use the search field to find specific Airtames.
Manage settings and perform actions individually or in bulk:
- Perform a Reboot or Update.
- Manage all your Airtames' settings and perform bulk changes.
🖥 Homescreen - Airtame for Digital Signage (public beta)
- Homescreen Orientation Set the orientation of your Homescreen to landscape or portrait mode.
- Customize Overlay settings such as text, placement, and color.
- Screenshots: Get a visual overview of your Airtames' status and what they are showing on their Homescreen. (Does not show what content people are streaming).
- Make use of App integrations Get an overview of all available integrations here: Airtame Cloud Apps
Get started with and get an overview of all your options: Airtame Cloud Homescreen
Managing your account
- Sort Airtames in groups.
- Invite team members.
- Set user permissions (Owner, administrator, manager, user).
- Edit user roles, remove people, change ownership.
Lean how to set manage your account here: Airtame Cloud: Managing your account
Airtame Cloud pricing plans:
Our Airtame Cloud, including Homescreen, is currently free for all to use giving you the opportunity to explore these apps without additional requirements. As we develop more apps along with more features, we are planning to introduce a subscription model for premium users which will be required for gaining access to certain functionalities.
Some network requirements are needed for it to work with your Airtames:
- Your Airtames must have internet access. Port: 443
- Your Airtames must be able to synchronize their time with either your NTP server or external NTP servers. Port: 123
- Your network must allow communication with servers in Germany since airtame.cloud is hosted on AWS in Germany.
Airtame's background web browser cannot show all website content. These are the current things it does not work with.
- Java, Flash, Silverlight, WebGL not supported
- Sites that requires login, like facebook (Due to lack of ways to provide input)