- Monitor and manage all Airtame devices from a single place and perform bulk edits like updating and rebooting.
- Get a live preview of the screen content on each Airtame.
- Configure Airtame screen background including the guide text and use a variety of integrations like Google Slides, Google Calendar.
- Create groups and set user permissions to organize and restrict access.
Learn how Hult International Business School uses Airtame Cloud to manage their fleet of Airtame devices:
- For a full overview of benefits: Airtame Cloud
- Check our recent webinars like: Getting started with Airtame Cloud
Airtame Cloud Lite and Plus
The Airtame Cloud interface has two subscription plans - Lite (free) and Plus (paid).
All newly registered users have free trial for 14 days.
You can find more information about which features go into the Lite and Plus plan, as well as the pricing, here: https://airtame.com/airtame-cloud/pricing/.
Devices - Monitoring and Management
Monitor all your Airtame devices:
- Status for each device (Online, offline, streaming).
- View Network connection status (SSID or Ethernet) and RSSI.
- Check IP addresses.
- Check Access point status - enabled/disabled.
- Check the Airtame firmware version.
- Create groups of devices. Expand, collapse, and rearrange the groups.
- Use the search field to find specific Airtame devices.
Manage settings and perform actions individually or in bulk:
- Perform a Reboot or Update.
- Manage all your Airtame settings and perform bulk changes.
- Configure a Sleep Schedule for your Airtame through the device settings.
Screens - Airtame for Digital Signage
- Screen Orientation Set the orientation of your screen to landscape or portrait mode.
- Customize Overlay settings such as text, placement, and color
- Screenshots: Get a visual overview of your Airtames status and what they are showing on their screen background. (Does not show what content people are streaming)
- Make use of App integrations. Get an overview of all available integrations here: Airtame Cloud Apps
Get started with and get an overview of all your options: Airtame Cloud Screen
Managing your account
- Sort Airtame devices in groups.
- Invite team members.
- Set user permissions and roles(Owner, Administrator, Content manager, Device and content manager, Moderator).
- Edit user roles, remove people, change ownership.
Lean how to set manage your account here: Airtame Cloud: Managing your account
Some network requirements are needed for your Airtame devices to work with the Airtame Cloud:
- Your Airtame devices must have internet access. Port: 443
- Your Airtame devices must be able to synchronize their time with either your NTP server or external NTP servers. Port: 123
- Your network must allow communication with servers in Germany since airtame.cloud is hosted on AWS in Germany.
Airtame's background web browser cannot show all website content. These are the current things that Airtame does not support:
- Java, Flash, Silverlight, WebGL
- Sites that requires login with a username and password, due to lack of ways to provide input)
- Getting started
- Customize your screen's background overlay
- Airtame Cloud - Security
- Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.