How to create an Airtame Cloud account:
- Go to airtame.cloud
- Write the name of your organization and press "Next".
- Fill out your name, email address and password.
- Press "Create account".
Note: If your organization has already an Airtame Cloud account, request an invitation to your colleagues instead of creating a new one.
Add a device to your account:
- Hover your mouse over "Add Airtame".
- Select the group you would like to add your Airtame to.
- Click the "Copy" button or manually copy the code in the box.
Note: Generate a new code for each Airtame.
Add the code to your Airtame device:
- Open the Airtame device settings through the App.
- Paste the token under "Cloud token".
- Click the "Apply changes" button.
Your Airtame will show up after a few seconds on your Airtame Cloud account. If you can't see the device's name, please check our Airtame Cloud-Troubleshooting article.
Give it a go
- Use Airtame Cloud to monitor the performance of all your devices.
- Click on the "Screens" tab and head to the overview of what your devices are currently displaying and configure all settings related to the Digital Signage apps integration with Google Slides, Trello, OneDrive, Unsplash and more.
- Invite more users and assign roles to ensure the proper management and security of the account.
Find more information in our Airtame Cloud and Screens help center articles.
Manage your devices
In the "Devices" tab you can have an overview of all your Airtame devices and you can organise them in different groups, ex. according to their physical location.
The interface gives you the ability to collapse the device groups by clicking on the > sign on the very left. After collapsing the device groups, you are able to see how many of your devices are online or offline and if any of them have an update pending.
After that you can organise and move the device groups with 'the drag and drop' function - available by hovering your mouse on the two vertical lines on the very right.
Manage your screens
In the "Screens" tab you can have an overview of all your Airtame powered screens and see which digital signage content is being displayed.
You can also edit and configure this digital signage content.
To make deployment of digital signage easier, you can use the option to copy the digital signage configuration from one Airtame device to another.
By clicking on the drop down menu, you can choose one of the devices on the list or you can use the search function to search for a specific Airtame device.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to [email protected] and we will be here to assist you.