How to create an Airtame Cloud account:
- Go to airtame.cloud
- Write the name of your organization and press "Next".
- Fill out your name, email address and password.
- Press "Create account".
Note: If your organization has already an Airtame Cloud account, request an invitation to your colleagues instead of creating a new one.
Add a device to your account:
- Hover your mouse over "Add Airtame".
- Select the group you would like to add your Airtame to.
- Click the "Copy" button or manually copy the code in the box.
Note: Generate a new code for each Airtame.
Add the code to your Airtame device:
- Open the Airtame device settings through the App.
- Paste the token under "Cloud token".
- Click the "Apply changes" button.
Your Airtame will show up after a few seconds on your Airtame Cloud account. If you can't see the device's name, please check our Airtame Cloud-Troubleshooting article.
Give it a go:
- Use Airtame Cloud to monitor the performance of all your devices.
- Click on the "Screens" tab and head to the overview of what your devices are currently displaying and configure all settings related to the Digital Signage apps integration with Google Slides, Trello, OneDrive, Unsplash and more.
- Invite more users and assign roles to ensure the proper management and security of the account.
Find more information in our Airtame Cloud and Screens help center articles.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.