Enable AirPlay on your Airtame
AirPlay Beta is disabled by default. To enable AirPlay and get started, please check this article: How to configure and enable Airplay
Note: Bonjour must be enabled on the network to discover AirPlay-enabled devices.
Stream to Airtame using AirPlay
Select the Screen Mirroring option from the control center panel on your iOS device and look for the name of your Airtame device listed there.
Stream to Airtame using the Airtame App
The Airtame App is meant for users presenting static files and images.
- You can stream content stored on your iPhone or iPad. This way, if your mobile device receives a notification, receives a call or runs out of battery, your audience will not notice.
- The iOS app leaves you completely free to move around when you are presenting, showing you details about time and the next slide.
Files types supported
- Images: JPEG, PNG
- Documents*: Word, PDF, Pages, Excel, Numbers, Powerpoint, Keynote. (*Converted to PDF for streaming)
Streaming Local Content
To start presenting from an iOS device:
- Connect to Airtame’s own hotspot, or the same WiFi network that the Airtame is on (e.g. your office WiFi)
- Open the Airtame iOS app
- Tap the Airtame icon to show the available devices
- Select the name of the screen you wish to present to
- Select a file to show
Streaming Content from Another App
You can also stream your files from iOS apps like Keynote and Numbers. For this you must open the file, tap ‘Send a copy’, choose PDF, and Import with Airtame:
- Open the file in another app
- Tap the More Options menu (3 dots) in the upper right corner
- Select 'Send a Copy'
- Choose PDF
- Choose "Airtame" app to open the file inside the Airtame app.
- Tap the Icon on the bottom-right
- Select the screen you wish to use or type its IP address
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.