During the setup of an Airtame, you will be prompted with a final instruction to check your screen for a confirmation notification.
If you you can't see the confirmation message during the setup of your Airtame or you see a red error message on-screen, you can try the following solutions:
- Try reconnecting your Airtame to your WiFi network.
- Hold Airtame's power button for 3 seconds to reset the WiFi and configure its network with these steps on how to connect Airtame to a Wifi network.
- If it still doesn't work, we suggest to reset your Airtame 1 / Airtame 2, and set up again your device. But first, contact us as instructed at the bottom of this article.
These are the potential reasons why you wouldn't be able to complete the setup:
- Wrong password (PSK)
- Wrong password (EAP/PEAP)
- Association rejected
- 4-Way handshake failed
- Certificate integrity failed
If the issue is with WPA-PSK security - please double check the network password.
If the issue rises with WPA-EAP/PEAP security, please write to us.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.