🎯 Airtame 2 is powered by approx. 2.5 Amps via the provided power adapter
🎯 Airtame 2 cannot be powered via USB port
🎯 To extend the Aircord, the Airtame Infinity Cable must be used
🎯 HDMI adapters can be used to convert the cable to VGA, DVI & DP
🎯 Use only the provided power adapter.
🎯 Aircable can not be extended to provide additional length, the Airtame Infinity cable must be used.
🎯Airtame 2 is compatible with the Airtame PoE Adapter.
How to assemble the AC power adapter
Airtame comes with a US power adapter which can be adapted with EU, UK and AUS plugs. To connect the plug of your choice, follow these steps:
- Take the power adapter and socket of your choice
- Slide the socket over the prongs of the power adapter
How to use Airtame with PoE
Airtame 2 has a compatible PoE accessory (will be sold separately) that replaces the power adapter. You will soon be able to purchase Airtame's own PoE solution.
Airtame 2 provides flexible mounting options for permanent and non-permanent installations. When choosing a spot, remember to:
- Place the Airtame as close to the line of sight with the nearest AP as possible.
- Place Airtame within 50 feet of an AP.
- Use an HDMI-in that is in the direction of the nearest AP.
- Try to avoid placing Airtame 2 behind WiFi blockers like the TV or furniture.
- Hide the cabling out of sight by using the adhesive strip.
Permanent vs non-permanent
- Permanent installations: use the adhesive strips of the wall mount and Aircable to permanently fix the Airtame 2 to the TV, projector or the wall beside it.
- Non-permanent installations: use only the magnetism of the wall mount to fix the Airtame to a metallic part of the TV or projector. Remember to leave the red seal on the adhesive pads.
⏭ Continue to the next step by clicking here
👉 More information
- Airtame 2 security features: Airtame security