1. Start off by downloading and opening the Airtame app from airtame.com.
2. Drag and drop the Airtame app into the Applications folder of your computer.
3. Launching the Airtame app you will see the icon in the menu bar.
️ ⚠️Mac OS 10.14 Mojave has extra security features that will display these two warnings:
️☝️This warning is related to the Airtame application trying to see nearby WiFis (crucial for detecting new Airtame devices ready to be set up).
️☝️This warning is related to the required Mac OS audio driver "Soundflower", used as a virtual audio input that the app can capture from for streaming audio.
4. The first time you attempt to share your screen with audio you will get asked to allow the Soundflower extension.
5. Your Mac OS security will block the system extension
This is expected. You need to click on "Open Security Preferences" and allow the extension manually:
☝️You will need to enter your admin password to allow this driver.
If you have any related questions you can reach out to us via live chat (click on the icon on the bottom right corner of this page), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org