Many Airtame users host internal pages on their servers. You can easily show these internal sites as the homescreen background on Airtame.
- The site must be reachable from the VLAN that Airtame is connected to.
- The website must have HTTP.
- The site must not exceed 150MB when loaded.
- The site must be allowed to be loaded in an iframe.
- The site cannot contain Java, flash player, audio or video.
How to set
Using Airtame application
The easiest way is to type the site's IP address into Airtames settings under "Homescreen Background > URL" .
Second to this, you can use a domain name. If you are using a domain name, you must have an internal DNS which is:
- Marked to be used by your DHCP.
- Allows for dynamic searches.
- Is reachable from the VLAN which Airtame is connected to.
Using Homescreen apps at Airtame.cloud
You can also set Airtame up to display website via your Airtame.cloud account. You will be able to set up a URL refresh intervals as well. How to set it up:
- Enable Homescreen view on your Airtame.cloud account.
- Select the device/devices that you want to show the Website app on.
- Click on Switch App.
- Select Website.
- Enter the URL you want to display and select Page Reload Interval.
- Save and Apply settings.