Learn how HULT International Business school is using Airtame Cloud:
Current feature set
👨💻Airtames - Monitoring and Management
Monitor all your Airtames:
- Status for each device (Online, offline, streaming)
- View Network connection status (SSID or Ethernet) and RSSI
- Check IP addresses
- Check Access point status - enabled/disabled
- Check Airtame firmware version
- Create groups of devices. Expand, collapse, and rearrange the groups.
- Use the search-field to find specific Airtames.
Manage settings and perform actions individually or in bulk:
- Perform a Reboot or Update.
- Manage all your Airtames' settings and perform bulk changes.
🖥 Homescreen - Airtame for Digital Signage (public beta)
- Homescreen Orientation Set orientation of your Homescreen to landscape or portrait mode (requires firmware 3.2).
- Overlay settings such as text, placement, and color
- Screenshots: Get a visual overview of your Airtames' status and what they are showing on their Homescreen. (Does not show what content people are streaming)
- New: App integrations. Learn more here
Airtame Cloud pricing plans:
Our Airtame Cloud, including Homescreen, is currently free for all to use giving you the opportunity to explore these apps without additional requirements. As we develop more apps along with more features, we are planning to introduce a subscription model for premium users which will be required for gaining access to certain functionalities.
But some minor network requirements are needed for it to work with your Airtames:
- Your Airtames must have internet access. Port: 443
- Your Airtames must be able to synchronize their time with either your NTP server or external NTP servers. Port: 123
- Your network must allow communication with servers in Germany since airtame.cloud is hosted on AWS in Germany.