Create an Airtame Cloud account
- Navigate to airtame.cloud.
- Fill out Organization name and press "Next".
- Fill out your email address and password.
- Press "Create account".
Add devices to account
1. Hover your mouse over "Add Airtame".
2. Select the group you would like to add your Airtame to.
3. Click the "Copy" button or manually copy the code in the box.
Note: Generate a new code for each Airtame.
4. Add the Code to your Airtame:
- Open the Airtame settings.
- Paste the Token under "Cloud token".
- Click the "Apply changes" button.
Your Airtame will now shortly after show up in Airtame Cloud! 👏
If this is not the case please check our 🛠 Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting.
- Use Airtame Cloud to monitor the performance of all your devices. Learn more here.
- Click on the "Homescreen" tab and head to the overview of what your devices are currently displaying and configure all settings related to the Homescreen along with integrations with Google Slides, Trello, and Unsplash. Learn more here.
- Invite more users and assign user roles to them to ensure the proper management and security of the account.