Help guests and staff see scheduled meetings and events with this practical overview. This application will allow you to display meeting room availabilities on the selected screen and additionally will show it on the screens in selected rooms. For this to work Airtame devices will need to have same names as meeting rooms.
How to set it up:
- Enable Homescreen view on your Airtame.cloud account.
- Select the device(s) that you want to show Room Overview on and click "Edit".
- Click on "Switch "app".
- Select "Room Overview".
- Click "Authenticate with Google" and enter your credentials.
- Select the rooms you wish to show availability/status for.
- Adjust the "Appearance" settings.
- Adjust the "Timezone" and "Clock format".
- Click "Save".
- Click "Apply changes".
⚠️ Rooms need to be configured on your calendar.
⚠️ Outlook Calendar integration is on our roadmap.
️️⚠️ Homescreen will continue to be in public beta and unpaid at the moment, giving you the opportunity to explore these apps without additional requirements. As we develop more apps along with more features, we are planning to introduce a subscription model for premium users which will be required for gaining access to certain functionalities.
👉 Learn more
- ✅ Getting started - Register your account and start assigning your Airtames to Airtame Cloud
- 🔒 Airtame Cloud - Security
- 🛠 Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
If you have any questions please reach out to us via the chat icon on this page, or via email at email@example.com