The Dropbox Gallery app, accessible from your Airtame Cloud account, will allow you to: authenticate with your Dropbox account, select a Dropbox folder, select the amount of time (interval) between images being displayed, and even show the shared Dropbox folder on-screen to allow others to easily collaborate on Homescreen background images.
How to set it up:
- Enable Homescreen view on your Airtame.cloud account.
- Select the device that you want to show Dropbox Gallery on and click "Edit".
- Click on "Switch app".
- Select "Dropbox Gallery".
- Click "Connect with Dropbox" and sign into Dropbox with your Dropbox account or with Dropbox's Google integration.
- Click "Choose a folder" with Dropbox and select the folder you wish to use.
- Select an interval time for switching between images.
- Choose whether to enable or disable the Dropbox folder name on the Airtame-equipped screen.
- Click "Save".
- Click "Apply changes".
️⚠️ Homescreen will continue to be in public beta and unpaid at the moment, giving you the opportunity to explore these apps without additional requirements. As we develop more apps along with more features, we are planning to introduce a subscription model for premium users which will be required for gaining access to certain functionalities.
👉 Learn more
- ✅ Getting started - Register your account and start assigning your Airtames to Airtame Cloud
- 🔒 Airtame Cloud - Security
- 🛠 Airtame Cloud - Troubleshooting
If you have any questions please reach out to us via the chat icon on this page, or via email at email@example.com