Download our PDF for Airtame 2 full technical specifications: https://airtame.com/airtame-2/specifications/
The Airtame app can be installed on the computers of users who will be using Airtame on a regular basis.
We also have a portable app, which is a version of the app for guests using Windows laptops. The Windows Guest App lets people present without needing any installation or administrative rights.
Supported Operating systems:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Mac OS 10.13 - and up (64 bit)
- Linux Ubuntu 14.04/18.04
- Chrome OS 69 and above (Which Chromebooks are supported?)
- Android 4.1 and above
- iOS 11 and above
- Dual core 1.6GHz CPU
- 2GB Ram
- 802.11g WiFi
- Dual Core 2.8GHz CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 2.4GHz 802.11n (-50dbm)
- 5GHz 802.11n/ac (-60dbm)
- MIMO 2x2
- HD 720 Display
- HDMI/VGA/DVI Input
- Windows Phone
- ARM based PCs. (Like Surface RT)
- 1080p flat-panel or Projector with a HDMI, VGA*, or DVI*
- For Airtame 2, make sure that an AC power supply with 2.3A @ 5V or Airtame PoE Adapter (sold separately) is available. See more: Setup guide for Airtame 2
- For Airtame 1, power the device from either the display's 1Amp USB port or an AC adapter. See more: Setup guide for Airtame 1
- Supported devices: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chromebook
*With external adapter to HDMI.
Recommendations for Using Airtame
- Full-HD 1080p Display
- HDMI Input
For a professional use case, it is recommended to opt for a commercial TV, rather than a consumer TV. Commercial TVs generally have better warranties and are designed to be in use for extended periods of time, such as when displaying digital signage.
- Windows 10 - OS 10.11 - Linux 15.04
- CPU: Intel i series or AMD FX/Phenom 2GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- WiFi: 802.11 a/n/ac
- 5GHz 802.11/n
- RSSI -30dBm to -50dBm
- Ping times stable and below 20ms from the streaming devices
We recommend using an Ethernet connection whenever possible to ensure the best streaming performance: Why use an Ethernet adapter
Since both the performance and stability of Airtame rely on the network connection we can't guarantee proper performance if these recommendations are not followed:
- WiFi AP/Router supporting 5GHz 802.11n/ac placed without any major blocking obstacles between it and Airtame location
- A wired network connection using an Ethernet adapter or PoE adapter.
If Airtame is about to be installed in locations with weak WiFi signal strength, connecting directly to the Airtame WiFi network can resolve this issue. Please note that this might cause a potential security breach or block access to internal services, so please reach out to the IT administrator for advice.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to [email protected] and we will be here to assist you.