Airtame Cloud allows you to remotely manage all of your devices from anywhere in the world. You'll create an organization account that you can invite other admins to. Once created, you simply add each Airtame to the organization account.
Devices - Monitoring and Management
Get an overview of all of your devices and update the settings of one or many at the same time. The current features of this section are:
- Status for each device (Online, offline, streaming)
- View Network connection status (SSID or Ethernet) and RSSI
- Check IP addresses
- Check Access point status - enabled/disabled
- Check Airtame firmware version
- Create groups of devices. Expand, collapse, and rearrange the groups.
- Use the search-field to find specific Airtames.
- Perform a Reboot or Update.
- Manage all your Airtames' settings and perform bulk changes.
In the "Devices" tab, you can have an overview of all your Airtame devices and you can organise them in different groups, ex. according to their physical location.
The interface gives you the ability to collapse the device groups by clicking on the > sign on the very left. After collapsing the device groups, you are able to see how many of your devices are online or offline and if any of them have an update pending.
After that you can organise and move the device groups with 'the drag and drop' function - available by hovering your mouse on the two vertical lines on the very right.
Screens - Airtame for Digital Signage
Customize and monitor the background content of your devices. These are some of the features:
- Digital signage apps: Integrate with several apps like Trello, Unsplash, and Google Slides.
- Screen Orientation: Switch the orientation between landscape or portrait mode.
- Screenshots: Get a visual preview of the digital signage currently showing on your devices. This can be completely deactivated or disabled per device. A stream is never captured or shared.
Some minor network requirements are needed for Airtame Cloud to work with your Airtames:
- Your Airtames must have internet access. Port: 443
- Your Airtames must be able to synchronize their time with either your internal NTP server or external NTP servers. Port: 123. It also needs to have NTP root distance less than 5s.
- Your network must allow communication with servers in Germany since airtame.cloud is hosted on AWS in Germany.
Find more information in the following article about how to integrate Airtame into your network.
Using Airtame Cloud
Create your organization's account
- Navigate to airtame.cloud
- Fill out Organization name and press "Next"
- Fill out your email address and password
- Press "Create account"
Add your Airtame devices
- Hover your mouse over "Add Airtame"
- Select the group you would like to add your Airtame to
- Click the "Copy" button or manually copy the code in the box.
Add the code to your Airtame
- Open the Airtame app
- Hover over the name of your Airtame to see and access the device settings
- Paste the token under "Cloud token"
- Click the "Apply changes" button
Note: You have to generate a new code for each Airtame
When using the Airtame cloud, some information about your devices will be saved. This information includes:
- Device Settings (Excluding private passwords)
- Device Current Status
- Timestamps of devices online/offline
- User behavior on Cloud platform
Find more information in the following article about Airtame Cloud & security
Are you having any issues with your Airtame Cloud? Check this article with some troubleshooting suggestions.
- Get the full overview of Airtame Cloud features and functionalities.
- Check on upcoming Airtame Cloud features: Product Roadmap
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to [email protected] and we will be here to assist you.