What is Scheduled Content?
With firmware version 4.2.0 and above for Airtame 2, you can schedule digital signage according to specific times of day and days of the week. Scheduled Content provides an easy way to plan communication across your organization or school.
When you use both Looped Content (also called Playlists) and Scheduled Content, the latter overrides the former during the scheduled timeframe.
- Scheduled Content is accessible with Airtame Cloud Plus.
- Airtame devices need to be running firmware version 4.2.0 or higher.
Get started with Scheduled Content:
- Log on to your Airtame Cloud account
- Navigate to the "Screens" tab
- Select the Screen(s) that you want to set a schedule for and click "Edit settings"
- Click "Add" to start a schedule
- Once finished, click "Apply changes"
You can always go back in and edit the schedule if any plans change. Click "Remove" to delete an app from your schedule.
It is not currently possible to include Looped Content (i.e. a playlist) within a schedule.
Copy Scheduled Content
To make deployment of digital signage content easier, you can copy the digital signage configuration from one Airtame device to another.
By clicking on the drop down menu, you can choose one of the devices on the list or you can use the search function to search for a specific Airtame device.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right-hand corner or send an email to [email protected] and we will be here to assist you.