- Airtame 2 must be used in conjunction with Aircord (included), a power adaptor for power, and connection to TV or Projector using HDMI, VGA*, or DVI*.
- Airtame 2 requires a power supply with output 2.4A @ 5V (included).
- The colour of the LED-light indicates the stage of the device.
- Airtame 2 can be reset by a 10-second-long press of the button on the device.
- Airtame 2 has been thoroughly tested, and should not overheat with normal use.
*With external adapter.
The LED light
Airtame has LED to communicate its status:
- Light off — Cannot boot or has the LED turned off
- Constant Red — Failed to boot into Linux (corrupted partition)
- Constant white — On and ready for use
- Blue — Streaming
- Pulsing green — Updating
- Green — New device, out of the box and powered. Needs to be setup.
- Purple — Factory reset (button pressed for 10 seconds, will stay on for 5 seconds)
- Orange — Network reset (button pressed for 3 seconds) and wireless network connections were dropped
The only button
Airtame's only button is located on the side of the device and it has 3 functions:
Factory reset (10-seconds)
Press and hold the button of the Airtame for at least 10 seconds, and release when the LED light starts flashing quickly.
Disconnect/Dual AP mode (3-seconds)
If you have lost access to the device, you can re-enable its WiFi hotspot by holding the button down for 3 seconds.
Load previous firmware (20-seconds)
Airtame 2 can load into previous firmware which is saved in a separate partition. For this, you need to start holding the Airtame 2 button and then power on the device itself, hold the button for 20 seconds while the device is loading. LED will turn yellow and the device will reboot into previous firmware after the button is released.
Airtame's lock slot
Airtame 2 is compatible with Kensington™ locks so you can now fasten and lock your Airtame to prevent it from being stolen.
Airtame Temperature and Management
Airtame can get hot which is completely normal. Read more here: Airtame Temperature and Management
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to [email protected] and we will be here to assist you.